Thursday 16 June 2011

Life is cheap!

This is the tail of my budding Skaven empire. I started collecitng my skaven models about 8 years ago beacuase I used to keep pet rats. Somehow I never got around to actually putting them together and so they sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Alongs come 8th edition with a lovely new starter set full of skaven. Craig was also buying the starter (and wanted to swap his skaven for my elves) and I decided then that at long last it was time to get the skaven going.

Life was indeed cheap. For the cost of the starter set i got the following:

20 Clanrats Handweapon+Shield Full command
20 Clanrats Handweapon+Shield Full command
20 Clanrats Spear+Shield Full command
20 Clanrats Spear+Shield Full command

4 Rat Ogres
2 Packmasters

2 Warlock Engineers
2 Chieftains/Warlords

2 Plague Wind Mortars
2 Warp Fire Throwers

All in all a nice haul and as they are plastic there is plenty of room for easy conversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment