Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Enemy!

I have noticed plastic parts and whole models dissapearing form my painting table. Search and rescue teams of gutter runners reported back to me a prison camp and hoarde located under our fridge freezer. Many clanrats showed signs of torture...


This black furred assassin has been identified as the culprit.
Increased security will hopefully prevent future ingress. (I shut the attic room door)

Peer pressure and a kick up the proverbial has spurred me on to finish painting the club scenery and I have decided to share this joy with all of you!


Check out the stand alone page listed in the sidebar to the right -->

1 comment:

  1. Have you spotted any Chaotic arms whilst in the lair as I cannot find them in my house!

    Like the Jezziel teams by the way :D

    ReplyDelete